Meet your Westminster Bridge Team: Who You Need to Know
One of the great things about living in halls is the number of people you’ll meet. Whether you have a question, a parcel to collect or just want to say hello, the team at urbanest Westminster Bridge is more than happy to help.
Front of House team
The team looks after the hall services you might need. The reception team will be your first point of call for everyday queries and support, lost keys or parcels.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7042 6334
Residential Life Officer
The RLO for urbanest Westminster Bridge is Fabio Valencia. Fabio works closely with your hall management team, the pastoral team and the Hall Committee members to ensure that you will have a good student experience.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastoral support team
Your hall has a team of staff who are here to help in case you need it. In urbanest Westminster Bridge, this consists of a warden. They can provide initial help and guidance, help with flatmate issues as well helping you access other support services at the School or in the local community.
- Email: email@example.com
- Warden: Lucia Pedrioli
Student Hall Committee
Your hall committee is a group of urbanest Westminster Bridge residents that aim to develop a good sense of community and a respectful environment by welcoming you at the start of the year, create fun activities and events, listen to your feedback and represent your hall at the Residences User Group to raise any concerns to the senior members of staff at LSE.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peer supporters are trained student volunteers who support their peers by offering a non-judgmental, confidential listening space to any LSE student! We understand that it may take time to settle (back) into university life. Here at the LSE, things can get especially tough and the pressure can be overwhelming. Hence, we want to let you know that we are here if you need a confidential space to talk about anything on your mind. Of course, we’re also more than happy to have casual chats!
Hi! I’m Saachi and I’m a second year Psychological and Behavioural Sciences student from India. I stayed at Bankside my first year and will now be at Urbanest Westminster. Being an international student, I have experienced feelings of homesickness and budgeting while trying to meet new people and understand the pressures of being a student at LSE.
In my free time, I love to read romcoms, go on walks, binge watch shows and listen to Taylor Swift. I’m almost always on campus and happy to talk about anything big or small from friends and family to academic pressure. Feel free to reach out for a coffee, a walk or even just to hang out :)
- Email: email@example.com
Hi, I’m Selena, a second year Management student at LSE.
I was born and raised in China. In my free time, I enjoy restaurant exploration and aimless walking in London. For sports, I do badminton, table tennis, jump rope, and gym! My interests also extend to art and drama, so basically I’m curious about everything.
I consider myself as a very open-minded listener with a warm heart. Please feel free to get in touch if you want to talk about anything!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Next
- Join your Hall's WhatsApp group chat! Runs around Bankside House London's art gems: 5 unmissable museums Puppy Therapy ResLife hall tours - Lilian Knowles House ResLife hall tours - High Holborn ResLife hall tours - Rosebery Hall The best gyms near your hall Keep up to date with ResLife Missing your dog while at uni? Here's what to do
- Catered halls weekly menu Welcome Home Halls Boat Party Packing essentials - student halls edition Our halls guest policy Where can I find support? Connecting to Wi-Fi when you arrive How to do your Laundry: LSE and UoL Halls Edition Banned items in your hall Complete your hall induction Lilian Knowles House accommodation tour