About Halls Life
To help students living in LSE halls make the most of your time at university
Halls Life gives you a helping hand with all the things you will want and need to know throughout university life — from study tips and career advice, to recipes and student blogs. We're here to help you have the best experience possible whilst living with LSE.
Navigating your way around
About covers all the basics (including this very article) and is where you can find:
- Information on your ResLife team
- How to contact us
Your Hall includes key information relevant to your specific hall, things like:
- How to do your laundry
- Travel information and maps
- Things you should bring (and things you shouldn't bring)
Wellbeing gives you information and tips to help take care of yourself at uni, for example:
- Managing money
- Tips for reducing exam stress
- Where to find mental health support
Living in London provides inside information about living in the city:
- Tips for staying safe
- The best places to shop
- Recommendations for day trips
This is also where you'll find the ResLife Events listed, which are fantastic opportunity to meet other LSE students and make new connections.
Catering outlines all the places across the University that serve great food, including things like opening times and specialities.
Sustainability is the home of everything we're doing to be more responsible to the environment.
Over the course of the year, all these sections will be developed and added to, so you're always getting the most relevant up-to-date information.
Halls Life is all about YOU! If there's content you want to see, then let us know.
We also want our residents' voices to be heard. We're happy to publish student blogs, meaning you can share your university experience with your fellow students and hear all about theirs — plus it looks great on your CV.
If you'd like to get involved:
- For general queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DM us on any of our social media accounts: @lsereslife
- Read Next
- Join your Hall's WhatsApp group chat! Runs around Bankside House London's art gems: 5 unmissable museums Puppy Therapy ResLife hall tours - Lilian Knowles House ResLife hall tours - High Holborn ResLife hall tours - Rosebery Hall The best gyms near your hall Keep up to date with ResLife Missing your dog while at uni? Here's what to do
- Catered halls weekly menu Welcome Home Halls Boat Party Packing essentials - student halls edition Our halls guest policy Where can I find support? Connecting to Wi-Fi when you arrive How to do your Laundry: LSE and UoL Halls Edition Banned items in your hall Complete your hall induction Lilian Knowles House accommodation tour