Join your Hall's WhatsApp group chat!
Here's the run down of everything you need to know about joining your Hall's WhatsApp group chat.
Why join my Hall's WhatsApp group chat?
There is a WhatsApp group chat for every hall which is the main place where residents directly message each other and have a point of contact with the ResLife team. The group chats are used for:
- Halls information - residents engage with each other and are updated by ResLife
- Weekly updates from ResLife - ResLife runs Q&A Wednesdays where students can ask questions about their halls and events
- Events information - updates about what's going on in your hall and with ResLife events in London and beyond
- Socialising and making new friends in your halls!
How do I join my Hall's WhatsApp group chat?
To join your respective Hall's group chat, all you need to do is email the ResLife team at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name
- Your Hall of residence
- Your student ID
A member of our team will add you and getting involved with your Hall will be easy from there!
Follow us on Instagram to find out more ways you can get involved with your Hall!
- Read Next
- International Students Tips: Halal Food in London Caring for Your Mental Health: Cold Seasons Earn £10 - Be Part of our Focus Group Elevate Your LSE Student Experience with Yoga Navigating London: Tips from an International Student Study Spots: Unveiling the Best Places Near North London Halls Worldclass ballet on student budget Student Budget-friendly meals: Cooking with pasta Best Alcohol-Free Things to do in London: Winter Edition Student Vlog: Martina's first week
- Catered halls weekly menu Our halls guest policy Packing essentials - student halls edition Where can I find support? How to do your Laundry: LSE and UoL Halls Edition Connecting to Wi-Fi when you arrive Banned items in your hall Complete your hall induction Lilian Knowles House accommodation tour Halls Pilates (High Holborn)