Living in London
The best gyms near your hall
With the best student prices!
We know being able to stay fit and healthy during your studies is important to many students. That's why we've done the research and worked out which is the cheapest and closest gym to every LSE hall. Alternatively, you can sign up for the LSESU gym (which currently you can get your first two visits for free) for a monthly fee of £32.00.
- Fitness4less (Southwark) - Flexible monthly fee of £35.99, 30-minute walk
- The Gym Group (Oxford Street) - Monthly fee of £24.99 (off-peak), 14-minute walk
- PureGym (Aldgate) - Flexible monthly fee of £32.99, 8-minute walk
- The Gym Group (Bloomsbury) - Monthly fee of £30.99, 8-minute walk
- The Gym Group (Waterloo) - Monthly fee of £27.99, 12-minute walk
- Read Next
- International Students Tips: Halal Food in London Caring for Your Mental Health: Cold Seasons Earn £10 - Be Part of our Focus Group Elevate Your LSE Student Experience with Yoga Navigating London: Tips from an International Student Study Spots: Unveiling the Best Places Near North London Halls Worldclass ballet on student budget Student Budget-friendly meals: Cooking with pasta Best Alcohol-Free Things to do in London: Winter Edition Student Vlog: Martina's first week
- Catered halls weekly menu Our halls guest policy Packing essentials - student halls edition Where can I find support? How to do your Laundry: LSE and UoL Halls Edition Connecting to Wi-Fi when you arrive Banned items in your hall Complete your hall induction Lilian Knowles House accommodation tour Halls Pilates (High Holborn)