Meet your Butler's Wharf Team: Who Do You Need to Know?
One of the great things about living in halls is the number of people you'll meet. Whether you have a question, a parcel to collect or just want to say hello, the team at Butler's Wharf is more than happy to help.
Front of House team
The team is led by Seema Adia, the Deputy Head of Residential Operations, and they look after the hall services you might need. The reception team will be your first point of call for everyday queries and support, lost keys or parcels.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7107 5795
Residential Life Officer
The RLO for Butler's Wharf Residence is Fabio Valencia. Fabio works closely with your hall management team, the pastoral team and the Hall Committee members to ensure that you will have a good student experience.
- Email: email@example.com
Pastoral support team
Your hall has a team of students and staff who are here to help in case you need it. In Butler's Wharf, this consists of a senior sub-warden and a team of sub-wardens. Together, they can provide initial help and guidance, help with flatmate issues as well as helping you access other support services at the School or in the local community.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior sub-warden: Julien Picard
Your sub-warden team consists of 3 sub-wardens. Each night there is a sub-warden on duty, so don't hesitate to ask for help if you need advice on any situation.
Student Hall Committee 2022/23
Your hall committee is a group of Butler’s Wharf residents that aim to develop a good sense of community and respectful environment by welcoming you at the start of the year, create fun activities and events, listen to your feedback and represent your hall at the Residences User Group to raise any concerns to the senior members of staff at LSE.
- Email: email@example.com
- Read Next
- International Students Tips: Halal Food in London Caring for Your Mental Health: Cold Seasons Earn £10 - Be Part of our Focus Group Elevate Your LSE Student Experience with Yoga Navigating London: Tips from an International Student Study Spots: Unveiling the Best Places Near North London Halls Worldclass ballet on student budget Student Budget-friendly meals: Cooking with pasta Best Alcohol-Free Things to do in London: Winter Edition Student Vlog: Martina's first week
- Catered halls weekly menu Our halls guest policy Packing essentials - student halls edition Where can I find support? How to do your Laundry: LSE and UoL Halls Edition Connecting to Wi-Fi when you arrive Banned items in your hall Complete your hall induction Lilian Knowles House accommodation tour Halls Pilates (High Holborn)