Vegan Recipe: 5-minute No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake
Recipe by @The Hidden Veggies
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Chill Time: 4 hrs
- 2 cups vegan cream cheese (2 - 8oz. containers)
- 2/3 cup vegan sugar
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (you can also use lime juice)
1. Allow the cream cheese to warm up for a while before blending or put it in the microwave for about 20 seconds to make it close to room temperature before blending.
2. Place the cream cheese, melted oil, and sugar in a blender or mixing bowl and blend until mixed.
3. Add the lemon juice and blend again until very creamy.
4. Pour into a graham cracker crust.
5. Chill for at least 4 hours to set.
6. Top with fresh berries or berry compote.
- For a firmer cheesecake, allow it to sit for longer in the refrigerator. It will continue to firm up slightly the longer it chills.
- Let the cream cheese warm up to room temperature before blending. This will ensure that the coconut oil doesn’t cool too fast. This will make it smoother and creamier.
- Only heat the coconut oil until it melts. Don’t use very hot coconut oil or it will take much longer to cool completely and set.
- Read Next
- International Students Tips: Halal Food in London Caring for Your Mental Health: Cold Seasons Earn £10 - Be Part of our Focus Group Elevate Your LSE Student Experience with Yoga Navigating London: Tips from an International Student Study Spots: Unveiling the Best Places Near North London Halls Worldclass ballet on student budget Student Budget-friendly meals: Cooking with pasta Best Alcohol-Free Things to do in London: Winter Edition Student Vlog: Martina's first week
- Catered halls weekly menu Our halls guest policy Packing essentials - student halls edition Where can I find support? How to do your Laundry: LSE and UoL Halls Edition Connecting to Wi-Fi when you arrive Banned items in your hall Complete your hall induction Lilian Knowles House accommodation tour Halls Pilates (High Holborn)