Honey roasted pumpkin with cinnamon
Welcome back to our third, and also the FINAL episode of pumpkin recipes by LSE, for LSE!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 25 mins
1 pumpkin, cut in big wedges
1 tbsp olive oil to drizzle the pumpkin
Pinch of salt and pepper
1/2 tsp demerara sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp honey
- Cut the pumpkin into big wedges and place it in a baking tray. Add a drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and a little bit of demerara sugar.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the pumpkin for 10 minutes.
- Open the oven and drizzle a bit of the honey in the wedges. Roast for an extra 15min.
- Once the pumpkin is soft, you have ready a perfect sweet snack.
- Enjoy with a mulled wine!
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe recommendation so far, and feel free to let us know how you get on through @lsereslife on Instagram! Happy Fall Season everyone! We've got loads of recipe articles on Halls Life to give you inspiration which you'll be spoilt for choice over!
- Read Next
- International Students Tips: Halal Food in London Caring for Your Mental Health: Cold Seasons Earn £10 - Be Part of our Focus Group Elevate Your LSE Student Experience with Yoga Navigating London: Tips from an International Student Study Spots: Unveiling the Best Places Near North London Halls Worldclass ballet on student budget Student Budget-friendly meals: Cooking with pasta Best Alcohol-Free Things to do in London: Winter Edition Student Vlog: Martina's first week
- Catered halls weekly menu Our halls guest policy Packing essentials - student halls edition Where can I find support? How to do your Laundry: LSE and UoL Halls Edition Connecting to Wi-Fi when you arrive Banned items in your hall Complete your hall induction Lilian Knowles House accommodation tour Halls Pilates (High Holborn)